Quality Center Enterprise, SaaS
Maintain consistent QA procedures across the application lifecycle. This integrated IT quality management software helps you to standardize testing, reduce costs, and monitor performance and fix defects.
Contact us for package details and pricing.
Swiss Life makes provisions for software quality PDF 1.78 MB
HP Quality Center Enterprise Software PDF 1.88 MB
Build and manage your HP Quality Center PDF 538 KB
Application Lifecycle Management Download the Ultimate Guide to Application Lifecycle Management
Deliver High Quality Applications at the Pace That Business Requires
To deliver the quality apps that your business needs, take an integrated approach to QA and testing. You can speed delivery by combining requirements definition and management, risk-based test management, multi-aspect test planning, and comprehensive manual and automated test execution for all types of environments by using Quality Center Enterprise.
- Gain full visibility into developer activity and lifecycle processes from requirements management to testing and fixing defects. Easily capture, edit, and track requirements and test earlier in the lifecycle to improve quality.
- Accelerate and automate functional testing with a component-based test framework. Built-in workflow functionality helps ensure that business processes are followed and functionality meets quality guidelines.
- Streamline and speed exploratory software testing for Agile software development teams. Combine manual and automated testing for maximum flexibility and responsiveness of your testing program.
- Test earlier, continuously, and more quickly. Accelerate time to market, enhance agility, increase application quality, reduce bottlenecks, and cut the cost of development. Sharing test automation assets across teams also cuts cost and improves quality.
- Manage quality by using consistent, repeatable software testing processes. Track release progress and quality to foster collaboration and visibility. Calculate the risk and testing effort for all your requirements with risk-based testing.
- Improve effectiveness and results by synchronizing requirements and defect data. Integrate QA and testing to simplify lifecycle management across multiple tools and projects for reduced cost and increased quality.